Sunday, August 7, 2011

Imran Khan: “Ranbir is much better than me!”


Friday August 5, 2011 5 05 /08 /Ao C /2011 00:06

Imran Khan: “Ranbir is much better than me!”

 

The actor Imran Khan, 28ans, do not believe in his competences of actor. For him, Ranbir Kapoor is an actor better than him.

 

“Ranbir is much better actor who I am. It east is an excellent actor. I honestly never liked my work. I do not like to see myself with the screen and besides, will never appreciate,” known as Imran, which does not pay attention to the fact of being compared with others.

 

“The comparisons will continue. People always compare Aamir and Shah Rukh and Salman even after 20-25 years. They are there for nothing.” he says.

 

The actor is occupied per many projects and could not take along its Avantika wife out of honeymoon.

 

Imran currently turns with the actresses Katrina Kaif and Kareena Kapoor for Mere Brother Ki Dulhan and Shaadi Short Term respectively. It cannot be prevented from being delirious with its two partners.

 

“Kareena is somebody I really admired. It is a fantastic actress, and personally it my is preferred. _ I forget just my dialogue in front of it probably because I be one of its fan,” say it.

 

_ as for Kat, it say, “I have see nobody more concentrate than it. I respect his professional attitude. Although Katrina is a very soft person, it is initially very timid and reserved but now we start to become friendly” says it.

 

Translated by Miss INDIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment